Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Christmas in July

Maybe if we start thinking about Christmas, winter, and snow we'll feel a little cooler??? I don't know if it will work, but I'm ready to try anything!!
How about a SALE? Maybe that would at least take your mind off the heat for a little while?

not just any sale, but a 
Christmas in July SALE
and not just 10, 20, or 30% off, but
50% OFF
and not just one item, but
ALL CHRISTMAS ITEMS
including paper, embellishments, stickers and stamps

for just 3 days
THURSDAY, FRIDAY & SATURDAY
July 19th, 20th & 21st

(okay, just one more "just" and I'm done, I promise.)

not just one, but
TWO FREE MAKE & TAKES ON SATURDAY!!!



So come on down and check it out this week. You deserve the distraction from a busy and hot summer.
The holidays will be here before we know it, so why not get a head start? (I know...good in theory, but it never works for me either.)
And truly, I have been looking at the same holiday stuff for waaaay tooo long. It's time for some new stuff...and CHA is this week...lots of new stuff coming out. It's time for NEW STUFF!!

See ya soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment