Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fun week ahead!

There's a lot going on at the Playground this week....take a look!


Tim Holtz Summer Distress Ink set!
ARRIVING TODAY!
So far, these have gone out the door the day they come in, and I don't even get a chance to post about them.
These yummy inks will be arriving today, so if you want them, RUN...don't walk...to get your hands on a set! 
That Picked Raspberry looks so sassy and fun, we needed a bright green like Mowed Lawn, and I can never have enough aqua/teal/turquoise colors in my collection...can't wait to play with Salty Ocean!!

CANDI




Not to eat, but to embellish with! These are great little chipboard embellishments that you adhere with foam adhesive. Use them just like you would a brad, but without the bulk. They go through the mail beautifully! They come in a wide variety of colors and patterns and the newest are scheduled to hit the store today....with Zebra, Cheetah, and Newsprint! (that's just a few...there's more!)


Week-long SALE!!


Yep....it's a sale....all this week...
Take 30% OFF
ALL SMASH PRODUCTS!!


Easy Frame Demo


If you are still wondering about how these fabulous little gems work, stop by the store this week, I will be doing demos all week to show you how they work!
I love embossing folders, and I love how these Easy Frames have more than doubled my options for the embossing folders I already have.  Stop in this week and check them out...especially if you have a weakness for embossing folders like I have. :o)


More to arrive later this week


More from Bo Bunny's Camp A Lot line...more papers, embellishments and even a camper chipboard album. This is such a fun line for summer!


Basic Grey's PLUMERIA 
These should be here later this week, along with some great embellishments. I love purple, and have had several customers say they hardly ever see purple scrapping papers....well...here they are! I can't wait to see these in person.


It's going to be a fun week....so stop by...check out the new stuff, browse through the old stuff, and learn some new stuff. 
Can't wait to see you....and if I don't....have a great week!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment