Saturday, June 2, 2012

Last call!!

Last call for Terrible Tote Turned Terrific Contest
Bags must be turned in by 4 p.m. today to be entered in the contest!! Don't forget the great Black & White "Enchanted" collection pack is the prize for winning.
Even if you don't have your bag decorated for the contest, you can still bring it in when you shop and receive the 10% Discount. (ugly totes are still available for purchase)
Voting will start on Tuesday, June 5th. Anyone that walks through through the door can vote on their favorite. (only one vote per person, please) Votes will be counted at closing on Saturday,June 9th (4 p.m.) and the winner will be posted here.
Some had asked for a photo of the totes, so here you go. :o)

Tuesday's Layout Class
I couldn't decide if I should post pictures of the layouts or not, because the class is already full. (yeah, they are that fabulous) But, thought I would go ahead, because they really are cool and if there is enough interest, we'll just do it again!
The collection pack is from Authentique, called "Loyal"...and Chelsea really made these papers pop on the layouts she created with it. 
I really like the blue and green color combination and think it just aches to be used for Summer photos...picnics, camping, front yard, back yard, boating, fishing, swimming. The colors give you the "feel" of being outside (blue sky, green grass/trees) so they totally work for summertime photos. They are masculine enough for little boy pages, and big boy pages, too! So versatile and fun!

So anyway....the class is full for June 5th, but if you want in on the fun, we will do it again on Tuesday, June 12th.  Details are below.
Please contact me by Tuesday, June 5th if you would like to take this class. I will get more paper ordered and we'll do it again! (if you can't make the class, but would like the Collection Kit, let me know by the 5th also, and I can order some for you)

"Loyal" Layout Class
Date: June 12th
Time: 6-9 p.m.
Cost: $22
Bring: Paper trimmer, scissors, adhesive, pop dots.
***Please contact me by Tuesday, June 5th if you are interested in doing this class so I can get the paper ordered*** Call 721-7529 or Email scrapandplay@rushmore.com
Oh...here are the layouts...I almost forgot to add the pictures!






They are so fun! I love them...could look at them all day long. :o)

What's new?
Well, let me tell you! There are some new dies from Lifestyle Crafts/QuickCuts.... a nesting paisley die set and a Berry Container set.

Normally, I wouldn't have been too excited about a paisley die set, but then I saw what was being done with them...then I was hooked! Birds! How cute are these birds made from the paisley dies? I love them! Here is a great blog post on how to make them, and check out the great wedding card made with them, too!

Here is a close-up of the Berry Container. 

These are soooo easy to put together and make a great way to present a gift to someone special. I decided to fill mine with candy from Zoom Soda & Candy (it's awesome having a candy store right next door!) One of my birdies decided he wanted to nest in my container. :o)

That's all I have for now, "peeps"...take good care and have a fabulous weekend!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment