Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Upcoming Classes and New Store Hours

Hello!
Here are the classes coming up this week.

Saturday, May 12th
We will be making 3 cards, all using the same technique, just switching it up a bit. I don't have a name for the technique...but we get to smoosh some ink around, so it's got to be fun!



Class Details:
Date: Saturday, May 12th
Time: 10:00 AM & 1:00 PM
Cost: $10.00
Bring: Scissors and adhesive. A non-stick craft mat is very handy, so if you have one and want to bring it, please do.

Tuesday's Layout Class
We will be making 6 layouts using Echo Park's "Note To Self" Collection. Another great set of papers, and the View Master reels definitely take me back...and they are on every page! F-U-N!!
Take a look at the pages Chelsea has created for us:





So come on down and  join us...you deserve some time for yourself, and we'd love to have you!

Class Details:
Date: Tuesday, May 15th
Time: 6 - 9 PM
Cost: $20
Bring: Paper Trimmer, scissors, adhesive and pop dots

New Store Hours
We are going to try something new at the Playground during the summer months.
Starting Tuesday, May 15th, the new hours will be from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM Tuesday through Friday. Saturday hours will remain the same, and we will still be closed Sunday and Monday. 
The evenings are so beautiful downtown, people are out and about and I am hoping this will give those that work 9 to 5 a chance to come in after work.

New in the store
Bo Bunny's Vintage Double Dot 


It's yumm-a-licious! I love the colors, the texture and the weight of this paper. I think this line will become a staple for both my scrapping and card making. Just a few colors in stock right now, but will be getting them alllll as soon as possible!! 

Scor Tape in 2" and 2 1/2"

I know, it sounds big honkin', and it is....but I didn't know how badly I needed it until I was told how wonderful it works to hold rosettes down, or how it holds burlap together so you can use a die cut on it to make fun burlap flowers!  It's going fast, so grab it before it's gone.

Have a great week and I hope to see you soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment