Thursday, May 3, 2012

National Scrapbook Day

Let's do this thing!
I've been fretting about what to do, worried it won't be fun enough or fabulous enough...until the middle of the night last night when I couldn't sleep. That's when the famous Nike words came out of nowhere and smacked me upside the head... "JUST DO IT!"
So, we're doing it....this Saturday...10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
What's happening? Let me tell you!

SALE
The first thing is going to be a sale for all my great customers...20% OFF STORE-WIDE! all day Saturday.

Door Prizes
I have 3 paper packs to give away for door prizes...Bo Bunny's "Alora",  Echo Park's "Charming" and "Graceful". I will be drawing names at Noon, 2 PM and 4 PM.
You don't have to be present to win.

Make & Take
Come on in and make an adorable acetate gift/candy box that will make you look like a gift-giving genius when you present it. Looks great, and so easy to do.

Terrible Tote Turned Terrific Contest
Long story short...I bought some totes from a phone salesman, and when I got them they were less than fabulous...much, much less. Ugly, actually. The plan was to have a fun tote for my customers that they could  get 10% OFF their purchases every time they brought it in with them.
Well, the "ugly" inspired a contest....are you ready for the challenge?

Details

  • Pick up a tote at the store (cost is $5)
  • Do whatever you have to, to make it Terrific!
  • Have the tote back to me by Saturday, May 26th

The following week, May 29th - June 2nd, anyone that walks through the door will be able to vote on their favorite tote. Only one vote per person, please.
The votes will be counted at closing time on Saturday June 2nd and I will contact the winner and post it here.

The PRIZE: Bo Bunny's "Enchanted" Collection pack, black rose ribbon, a LARGE pack of black and white buttons and some seam binding that you can customize to any color. (over $30 retail value)


PLUS...all tote bag owners will receive 10% OFF their entire purchase every time they bring their tote in to shop! You save money, I save a bag, and we all help our environment! ~~~ Winning!! ~~~ LOL!


Ideas for decorating: Glimmer mists, paint, buttons, ribbon, pearls or gems, flowers, applique, stamping, change out the straps if you like...let your imagination run wild! Anything will be a big improvement, I promise. LOL!

Okay...we are gonna do this thing...I am excited to see what Saturday brings and I hope we all have a great time!
Gotta love that midnight inspiration.
See you soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment