Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Contest Winner announced and What's NEW

Terrible Tote Turned Terrific Contest Winner!!

I forgot to post the winner here on Saturday! I posted it to Facebook, but forgot to post it here. Sorry!

After a week of customers voting, we have a winner....Cheryl Webb, creator of Tote #4 (bottom left in the photo below)  had the most votes and wins the Bo Bunny "Enchanted" collection pack, matching rosette ribbon, buttons and seam binding. Congratulations Cheryl!!!

12 totes went out, but only 5 came back for the contest...and they all were awesome. Each one had something I loved about it...so unique and fun. You all did a wonderful job and thank you so much for participating.

Don't forget to bring your bags in when  you shop to receive your 10% off!!

Tuesday's Layout Class

Hello Summer from Echo Park

This is such a bright and colorful set of papers! Perfect for summertime fun.
Check out what Chelsea did with them. (she says she doesn't like them, but everyone that has seen them so far has loved them!)






Here are the details

Date: Tuesday, June 19th
Time: 6-9 PM
Cost: $20
Bring: Paper trimmer, scissors, adhesive and pop dots


New this week

Mix & Match 6x8 Album from Simple Stories


If  you are looking for a great way to do some quick and easy scrapping....this is your ticket!  The album comes with 15 assorted page protectors, 3 chipboard dividers and 8 heavy duty cardstock pages. If you need more page protectors, there is a variety in the store.
I really love the idea of this type of album, it seems like it takes a bit of the stress out of scrapping. I like having the layout basically right there for me, and all I have to do is decide if I'm going to use a photo, patterned paper or journaling in that spot.
I also love the cover...you can leave it as it is, cover it with paper or fabric, paint it, spritz it and embellish any way you like. I have already started mine, and covered it with some "outdoorsy" papers from Paper Loft (you gotta come check them out). We have a season pass to Bear Country and I have been taking pictures of the baby bears nearly every week. (I'm a sucker for a ~baby~ anything.) That's what is going in my album...tons of silly little bears playing their hearts out.

Bo Bunny's "Camp-A-Lot" papers are here...

and they are FUN! I adore the firefly paper. 

These are pretty fun, too.




These are just a few of them...come check them out!


See ya soon!







0 comments:

Post a Comment