Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Halloween papers are here!

Lots of new stuff came into the store yesterday! One of the most exciting was the Halloween papers from Echo Park and My Mind's Eye. I am going to admit something here....so be gentle, no pumpkin throwing, ok?  I've never been a big fan of Halloween....I know, I know...I have found out it is a really big holiday here. But, after getting these papers in...I'm a fan! These papers look like sooo much fun! I have layouts dancing around in my head right now,  I can't wait to get back to North Dakota to gather up all the cute Halloween photos I have of my kids to use with these papers!
Here is a peek at the Echo Park Apothecary line:








Then there is the Mischievous line from My Mind's Eye:






Also in is the Head Of The Class line from Little Yellow Bicycle:







This is just a few pieces from this line, but there are more here at the store (some of the photos don't seem to want to cooperate today). A great line and some great colors for back to school photos. 

Some of the other things that came in are more of the Viva Decor Pearl Pens, in Red (great for Christmas bling and holly berries!) Cream (looks just like a pearl) Bronze (a big hit at Saturday's Make & Take) and Dark Brown.

More LaBlanche stamps are in, along with LaBlanche's Specialty Stamping Paper. This is a coated cardstock that gives a very vivid and crisp result for these very detailed and beautiful stamps.

There are a few more colors of Distress Ink Pads to choose from, also. 

Stop by and check out all the fun fall goodness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment