Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall and Christmas Papers

Lots of new papers in the store today! (at least it felt that way as I sat and priced each piece. LOL!)

One of the lines is from Generations and it is a beautiful line of paper that reminds me of fall. I actually fell totally in love with this paper as soon as I saw it. The colors and patterns give me a warm, cozy feeling...like sitting in front of a fire. Here's a little peek:





Another line that reminds me a bit of fall...but funky, fun fall...is from TaDa. It's called BFF, the collection has some great colors and paisley's that remind me of falling leaves. Here are a couple sheets from this collection:




On to the Christmas papers...Echo Park's Holly Jolly line is very bright and playful, not to mention FUN! (I like FUN!) Take a look!




Fancy Pants has a great line out, too...check these out:



There are more colors and patterns in the store, so come on down and check them out. Whether we are ready for it or not, (and I'm not) the holidays are just around the corner. Time to get ready. :o)

Enjoy these nice warm fall days we have been having!

0 comments:

Post a Comment