Tuesday, April 16, 2013

All About A Boy Layout Class & Memory Box Dies!!

Hello everyone!

Do you need some fabulous pages to put those little boy pictures on? You know, that adorable Noise with DIRT on it?

How about a class? Join us and make these 4 layouts:

Class Details

Date: Tuesday, April 23rd
Time: 6 -9 PM
Cost: $20
Bring: Paper trimmer, scissors, adhesive and pop dots.

To reserve your space, give me a call at 721-7529 or email me at scrapandplay (at) rushmore (dot) com.

Memory Box

Memory Box has some of the most amazing die cuts I have ever laid eyes on and I'm so excited to be ordering from them!! I will be placing an order with them on Friday, April 26th.

SPECIAL!!  Pre-Order and Pre-Pay and receive 25% OFF your purchase!!

Here is a link to their 2013 Catalog so you can do some shopping:

Here is the link to their website if you want a closer look at their dies:

Since there are no prices on either of these sites, you will need to email me with your wish list and I can give you prices on it. EMAIL:  scrapandplay (at) rushmore (dot) com

Please have your orders to me by midnight, Thursday, April 25th!!!

Click HERE if you want to see some amazing things made from these dies on Pinterest!!

That's all I have for today....have a wonderful week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment