Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sweet Girl Layout Class


Hi everyone, I hope you have enjoying this beautiful weekend!

I know this is a little last minute....but I hope you are able to take the time to join us and have some fun!

Sweet Girl layout Class!!

We are getting together Tuesday night to put together 4 fun layouts using the Sweet Girl Collection Pack from Echo park. The colors are bright and sweet...perfect for little girls! We will be making 4 pages with this collection pack....here are 3 of them.
Great banners and flags! 

You'll have to turn your head just a little to the right to see this one properly.
(sorry)


Look! Brandee....it's a sunburst!!

There's a 4th layout, I promise, but it's going to be a secret until Tuesday night. So come check it out!
Class Details:
Date: Tuesday, May 7th
Time: 6-9 PM
Cost: $20
Bring: Paper trimmer, scissors, adhesive and pop dots.

Space is limited, give me a call at 721-7529 or email at scrapandplay(at)rushmore(dot)com to reserve your spot!

For those of you that ordered Memory Box dies, I was told on Friday that the order might be shipped as early as Monday. That is great news since the last I checked they said they were really backed up and it could be 2 1/2 to 3 weeks before they shipped. 
For those of you that didn't get in on the Memory Box order, I will have some extras in the store when the order arrives. I believe I will have at least 60 Memory Box Dies for sale. I will let you know when they arrive and you can come down and check them out. I am so excited for these dies to arrive!! (I'm also a little afraid...that I am going to want them all!!)

Remember...if there is something that you need or want, don't hesitate to let me know. I will check to see if I can get it in for you, and any pre-orders that are pre-paid get a 25% discount.
I have people filling in their collections of Tim Holtz Ink Pads, Paints, Stains and re-inkers,
and adding to their collection of Spectrum Noir alcohol based markers. Some are stocking up on Scor Tape since you can't get that anywhere else in town.
If there are any collection packs you would like, let me know! I have access to most companies.
Bo Bunny (my favorite) has 3 new collections: Anthem, Key Lime and Trail Mix...you can see them HERE.
Some other companies are Echo Park, Kaisercraft, Graphic 45, Jillibean Soup, Basic Grey, Authentique, Fancy Pants and lots more!! Just ask and I will let you know.

Enjoy the rest of your day and I hope to see you soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment