Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What a ride!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention
of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,
but rather to skid sideways,
with chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other,
body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming
WOO HOO what a ride!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The minute I first read that quote, I knew that was how I wanted my life to be. 
Last year, my husband and I jumped in with both feet.
And what a ride this last year has been!
It has been the most crazy, amazing, and scary year of my entire life . So far. 
I can honestly say I have absolutely NO regrets. It's been a good year. Lots of learning, growing and things to be thankful for.
I want to say Thank You to my awesome customers! There have been so many kind and supportive people that have come into my life this year. I couldn't have done it without you!! I  so appreciate the kind words, the cheering me on, and the honesty when I needed it most. I appreciate the suggestions and ideas. I appreciate your companionship. And I appreciate your business. Really, I couldn't have done it without you.

I originally planned to celebrate this milestone today, August 1st, because I have a piece of paper that says today was the day I became owner. But it just felt a little odd. I really wasn't here last year at this time. We hadn't closed on our house, and it was Rally time, so finding a hotel or short term apartment was impossible those first two weeks in August. I don't feel like I had officially taken over my role as store owner until August 15th.  So that's when we are going to celebrate. I'll post more as the time gets closer.

I have been sharing some tips on facebook this week, just for fun....so don't forget to hit LIKE on the store's facebook page.

Thank you....everyone...for all you have done and shared. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve you. It's the best job in the world!

Good night. :o)






0 comments:

Post a Comment