Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday's Layout Class ***Correction*** and more

I should have paid closer attention with this class, since I seemed to have trouble keeping these two collections apart.
I posted last week that the class coming up on Tuesday, August 21st was "Hello Summer" from Echo Park. Well, it's not. We already did that class. It is supposed to be "Hello Sunshine" from Bo Bunny. (no more summer, just sunshine) I didn't realize my mistake until the paper came in and I was looking at the paper and looking at the layouts that Chelsea made for the class...and the papers weren't the same! I made some quick calls yesterday and the correct paper is on it's way and will be here for class on Tuesday...and here is the correct information for the class. I am very sorry for any confusion I caused!

Tuesday's Layout Class
Hello SUNSHINE  (not SUMMER) from Bo Bunny
Date: Tuesday, August 21st
Time: 6-9 PM
Cost: $25
Bring your paper trimmer, scissors, adhesive and pop dots.

Don't forget to call 721-7529 or email scrapandplay@rushmore.com to get a seat in this class!

We will be making 6 layouts in this class. Fun and sassy layouts, I might add. With lots of paper left over for more creating when you get home. Take a look at these great "SUNSHINEY" pages!









I also have photos of the next layout class.  This paper and these layouts are soooo FUN! Check it out. (Details are below photos)









Tuesday's Layout Class
Bo Bunny's Camp A Lot!!
Date: Tuesday, September 4th
Time: 6-9 PM
Cost: $20
Bring your paper trimmer, scissors, adhesive and pop dots.

Call 721-7529 or email scrapandplay@rushmore.com to save a seat. Don't delay on this one! There are already people signed up for it and space is limited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment