Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday Special Sale

Good Morning!!
 I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday weekend.  We went back to North Dakota to spend the weekend with 2 of  our 3 kids, and we had a beautiful time, but missed our oldest a lot.  None of the stress of decorating, baking, and cooking this year. I did just a small amount of baking, a very simple meal, and the only decoration we had was a little tree I picked up at Walgreen's for $2.49 on the way out of town. It was all about family this year. Spending time with them and enjoying them instead of slaving over all the details.  Wish I would have learned this lesson YEARS ago! Better late than never. :o)

Are you ready for some deals this week? I am!

Remember, EVERYTHING in the store is 25% OFF all week long.

But, today.....take an additional 15% OFF ALL Holiday items. This includes patterned paper, embellishments,  kits, and stamps. It also includes....any holiday...Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter etc.

Happy Shopping everyone! I look forward to seeing you this week.

(Sorry, Today's Deal coupons cannot be used during special sales or promotions...and this is a special sale)

0 comments:

Post a Comment