Friday, December 23, 2011

After Christmas Clearance Sale

It's inventory time, so that means great deals for You!

Before I give you the details of the sale......



....I want to say THANK YOU to all of the wonderful customers that have been in since I bought the store in August. I love your smiling faces when you walk through the door. I appreciate the encouragement and support more than any words could say. I love it when you bring in the projects you have been working on and share your ideas, it's so fun to see the excitement and talent of so many of you.  I thrive on the questions and the chance to share something new with you, that is really why I wanted to be in this business in the first place...and it totally makes my day! (so please, don't ever be shy about asking questions or wanting to see how something works!) You are all fabulous, and I appreciate each and every one of you! Thank you!

Now, about that sale.
It's time to count inventory and to give the store a little face lift. In order to make that all a little more manageable, there needs to be less stuff....and what better way to "make less stuff" than to have a SALE and give my great customers a deal?

So....from December 27th to the 31st The Playground is having a Clearance Sale

25% OFF Storewide all week 
(includes clearance section items!)
and then
Take an additional 15% OFF special items each day!

Tuesday - All Holiday items (including paper, kits, stamps and embellishments)
Wednesday - All patterned papers
Thursday - All stamps
Friday - All solid card stock
Saturday - All Tim Holtz products


I look forward to seeing you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment