Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Class on Saturday, October 22

I promised photos of the upcoming class this weekend.

The first class at the Playground is going to be a "smooshing" class. We are going to add inks using a foam blender to add some drama and some fun to 3 cards. We will be doing a Fall, Halloween and Christmas card.
I have photos of the first two to show you. The Christmas card is going to have to be a surprise since I am still waiting for the stamps to get here. (cross your fingers and toes that they are here by Friday...I have mine crossed!)
The cost is $10. There will be a morning class at 10 AM and an afternoon class at 1 PM. Bring a good pair of scissors to do just a little bit of fussy cutting, a paper trimmer just in case and some adhesive. A non-stick craft mat works really well with the smooshing, so bring one if you have it. (I have them available here at the Playground if you need one)
Call  605-721-PLAY (7529)  or email scrapandplay@rushmore.com if you want to come play with us!


Here's a sampling of what we will be doing Saturday.




I'd love to see you there! We'll have a smooshing good time. ;o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment