Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Attention Embossing Folder lovers!

Do I have something fun for you!
First I want to thank Donna Degan for coming in and telling me about this great little product. I had never heard of them before. I'm a big embossing folder fan and this looked like more fun than I could pass up!

They are called Easy Folder Frames. There are 7 frames in a pack, so that means fun X 7 for nearly every embossing folder you own!


What these little wonders do is keep a section of your card stock from being embossed so you can stamp an image or sentiment in that area. There have been times when I wished I could just stamp an image on that embossed piece, but it was impossible to do after it was embossed and you totally lost the image if you stamped first and then embossed it.  I love that someone came up with great idea!

Here is what they look like:
You get ovals, circles, squares and rectangles. So many options with all of your folders.

I'm pretty excited about them, and had to play as soon as the package came. Here is a quick card I put together using one of the rectangle frames. (you should all be very proud of me...there isn't one ounce of smooshing on this card...and it didn't even hurt! LOL!)


Stop  by the store, I'd love to show you how they work....and you are gonna love how versatile they are. It will be like getting a whole new set of embossing folders. That, my friends, is FUN!

See you soon!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! That has got to be the most clever tool since..... since embossing folders were invented! I'd love to come over and see you demo them :-)))

    ReplyDelete