Monday, February 11, 2013

Mama Razzi 2 is here!!

Hi all, just popping in to show you what's new at the Playground!

I have to admit, the first Mama Razzi that came out a few years ago was one of my all time favorite lines of paper. I also have to admit that I am still hoarding that paper and all the embellishments that went with it.
And now, Bo Bunny has just released Mama Razzi2...and I am in love all over again. New color palette  but still that wonderful flourishy, grungy goodness. Check it out!!













Not only is the paper here, but fun embellishments, too!











In Jeff Foxworthy style....

If you love anything Bo Bunny.....you need Mama Razzi2!
If you follow your family around with a camera 24/7.....you need Mama Razzi2!
If you dress your kids to match your latest paper acquisition.....you need Mama Razzi2!
If you want to make something special for your father or husband for Father's Day.....you need Mama Razzi2!  (the stickers have some wonderful sayings that would work on any scrapbook page, altered piece or card for that special somone)
If you are just in love with paper.....you need Mama Razzi2!!!


75 Cents from Kaisercraft

Kaisercraft is coming out with some great new papers this winter, and some of the first collection has arrived!







And a few embellishments



There's more to come, just waiting for it to arrive....








Mega Mount and Mini Mount from Impression Obsession


The Mega Mount acrylic blocks are back in stock. 
This is one of those things I don't think I would want to be without.  It makes stamping those big stamps soo much easier for me.  This is a 6"x6" acrylic block with a curve and a handle, so you "rock" your stamp onto your paper and so far it has worked perfectly for me.  I've started using big stamps that haven't had ink on them for years because I had so much trouble getting a decent image from them. Of course, I have also started acquiring more of the Cover A Card stamps because they are fun and I can actually stamp them now!

Impression Obsession just released a Mini Mount...the baby sister to the Mega Mount. It is a 4"x5" curved acrylic block with a handle. Looks just like the Mega, but smaller. These are also available at the Playground.

Okay, I think that's it for now...but there's more fun stuff on it's way....so stay tuned!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment