Friday, November 2, 2012

Christmas is coming!

Hi everyone!
The holidays seem to sneak up on me every year. I'm trying really hard to keep on top of it this year...it's a struggle, but my head is still above water at this point...so wish me luck!

I know there are some of you out there that are done making your Christmas cards, and some that are over half way done with their shopping. I long to be that far ahead of the game...it's not going to happen this year, but there's always next!

Well, along with the holidays comes shorter days and less sun. (I usually count down the days until Winter Solstice, when the days start to get longer again) And with the winter days, there will be a change in business hours at the store:

NEW BUSINESS HOURS AT THE PLAYGROUND
starting Tuesday, November 6th
10:00 - 5:00 Tuesday thru Friday
10:00 - 4:00 Saturday
Closed Sunday & Monday

!!!!!!!! DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR CLOCKS THIS WEEKEND !!!!!!!!

The Christmas/Winter papers are starting to finally show up at the store...take a look at what's here already!

From American Crafts there is a bit of the Kringle & Co. line.

front 


back 

And then they had a few sheets of kraft thrown into the collection, I think they are so fun!



From Graphic 45 there is Nutcracker Sweet. Not your traditional colors, but lots of fun! I love the gingerbread men on the purple background, and the fun candy paper in color and then the same pattern in a neutral kraft color. The opposite side of this paper has a little more traditional patterns on it...but still lots of fun!

front


back

And then there is Winter Fun from Carta Bella! I love the colors and patterns they put together in this line. This line will also be used in our Tuesday Layout Class on November 20th...so be watching for photos and details on that class!!
front

back

Last (for today anyway...there's more coming in the next couple of weeks) but not least....
Bo Bunny. Yes, they are a favorite of mine...and I love the papers that arrived yesterday. One of my favorite color combinations lately is brown and blue....and that's what they used in this pretty line called Powder Mountain.












Doesn't it just remind you of fluffy snow? I love it!! Lots of journaling tags along with this line, they are always fun...and did you see the bunny? 3rd sheet down, the backside of the journaling tags, bottom left corner...that's a cute little snow bunny. So sweet. (I am really aching for a pet these days, and that bunny hit a soft spot)

There are 6x6 paper pads for the card makers out there, too!



There are more fun things on their way, so stay tuned.

Don't forget there is a Layout Class this coming Tuesday, you can see photos and get the details HERE.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend...and I'll see you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment