Thursday, October 11, 2012

Halloween Layouts and Some NEW Stuff

 It feels like it's been a crazy few weeks around here, and a long time since I've written a blog post! I guess it has been both.  I missed you!

We have a fun Scrapbook Layout class coming up this Tuesday, just in time for Halloween.
6 layouts using Echo Park's Chillingsworth Manor Collection. The papers are fun and flourishy in great Halloween colors, and the sticker sheets are soooo much fun!!  Check these out!






Class Details:
Date: Tuesday, October 16th
Time: 6-9 PM
Cost: $19.00
Bring: the usual....paper trimmer, scissors, adhesive and pop dots.

Give me a call at 721-7529 or email me at scrapandplay@rushmore.com to save a chair at our scrappy table!!

Now, on to the new stuff....




Did you hear? Ranger is releasing all of the Seasonal Distress Inks from the past year as part of the permanent line of inks!! I have been waiting all year to get my hands on the Fall Seasonal Distress Inks from last year, because my distributor had sold out in 20 minutes, and there were none to be found.

I have heard from several customers that Gathered Twigs is one of their all-time favorite browns to use, and since I love browns, I really, really needed to get my hands on some...and now I have my very own Gathered Twigs...and yes, I did have to stop and play a bit...and I am deeply in love.

I just happened to have a tag or two laying around, so I completely covered the tag on the right with Gathered Twigs, and then spritzed a flourish stamp with water and stamped it all over the tag. After the tag was dry, I sponged just a bit more ink over the whole thing to make it a little softer looking. The tag on the left I glued a scrap that I was playing with earlier...that print paper is actually wrapping paper! I inked it all up, stamped it up and glued it to the tag and then used the Gathered Twigs to color the rest of the tag and stamped over with the same Gathered Twigs. It really is a beautifully rich color of brown!


All three Fall Distress Inks are now in the store...sold separately (just in case you might not want all of them...but what are the chances of that....really???) There are several of the Winter Seasonal ink sets available, too. I have reinkers for you serious Distress Ink Fans.

AND...for you ink lovers out there, the Craft Scrubbie is back in stock! They are goofy little blocks of a very dense styrofoamy material....but they work so great!  I end up with ink on my hands nearly every day...and this little guy rescues me every time.



Snap Binders from Simple Stories are finally here!  I have been waiting for months for these to come in!

These are great chipboard and canvas albums (6x8) and they come with fun printed pages, chipboard pages with tabs and 10 page protectors, that hold different size pockets to make your scrapping EASY! Come check them out!

I've had a few people requesting the Peachy Keen face stamp sets. It seems someone has exposed them to these unbearably cute stamps and they are in high demand....so there are more in stock!!
I've even had the pleasure of seeing some of the things you ladies are doing with them...and they are so stinkin' cute!!!

Here's a peek at a few of the sets:




These faces really are too cute. You can put them on tags, paper dolls, circles, squares, cupcakes, carrots....no matter where you put them, you are gonna smile. :O)

Okay, I'm done for now. I'll let you get back to the VP debate. ;o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment