Saturday, August 6, 2011

A New Beginning

Welcome to the Playground!
This is the home of the new blog for Altered Art & Scrap Playground.
I will be updating you on new things coming into the store, class schedules and any other happenings that take place.
I am so excited about this new adventure! Having a great little scrapbook store has been a dream of mine for years and it is finally coming true. Living so close to the Black Hills is also another dream come true. 
I look forward to serving the scrapping, stamping and paper craft community and getting to know all of you! 
Go ahead and sign up to follow by mail to be notified of the blog posts so you don't miss a thing! You can also visit the facebook page and like us there! 
Check back soon for some new announcements and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so confused. I thought Cathy's blog is called Scrap Playground. Is there some way to clarify it, so I can visit both and not be confused..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the confusion! I figured since the web address was different, it would be okay.
    Thanks for letting me know it was confusing.
    I have changed the title to the complete store name and hopefully that will take care of the confusion.

    ReplyDelete